HDPE WATER pipeS APPLICATION
TEE PIPE’s high-performance HDPE water pipes are suitable for municipal and industrial transmission systems for potable water, sewer, drainage, mining, chemical, irrigation, and reclaimed water.
HDPE WATER pipeS benefits
- Long service life, up to 100 years.
- Good Chemical Corrosion and weather Resistance.
- Reliable connection eliminate potential leak points. The strength Of the joint by butt-fusion is higher that of the pipe body.
- Light weight and flexibility make HDPE water pipe easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make the pipe highly suitable for application in earthquake prone areas.
- High Strength wall makes the pipe suitable for high pressure rating. And Ability to dapen water shock.
- Good toughness and flexibility, strong adaptability to uneven foundation and dislocation, can withstand earthquakes and typhoons and other harsh environment.
- Smooth inner wall, small flow resistance, large circulation capacity, construction cost saving.
HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE WATER pipeS DESCRIPTION
TEE PIPE’s high-density polyethylene water pipes are available in 3/4-inch to 63-inch (20-1600mm) diameters.
The product’s physical properties make it applicable to municiple and industrial water applications such as urban water supply, city potable water, sewer transmission Etc..
HDPE’s butt-fused joints create a leak free, self restraint, monolithic pipe structure that allows the hdpe pipe to be pulled from one area to another with minimum disruption to the traffic or the environment. The leak free joint also eliminate leak point and exhilaration into the environment.
HDPE water pipes generally are manufactured with the color striping to identify application, such as a blue stripe for potable water, a green stripe for sewer applications and a purple stripe for reclaimed water.